Saturday, August 26, 2006

Perfect:):):)

Good afternoon. Today was Perfect. Everything went right today:):):) I even learned how to say, "The white cat poops hot chili." LOL yea I know, I'm a little weird but who isn't in their own way.
I have plans to go camping tomorrow. I hope they do not fall through. I'll...Powerless...I'll just sit around the house or go camp by the river...They wont fall through though.
Ok so here's the weirdest thing that happened to me today. I woke up and was tired so I skipped a lot of things I needed to do like take a shower, eat, shave or put clean underwear on. I sat here all morning drinking coffee and playing on the computer. I left the house at the last possible second before I went to work. I got to work 9 minutes later than normal. (usually I'm 15 min early. Today I was 6 minutes early.) So I hadn't realized that it was Saturday, (my brain says Friday) and Mr. M works the breakfast shift on Saturday and Sunday. So excited on one hand and apprehensive on the other I buzz at the back door to be let in. Buenos dias senior M. Buenos dias senior Gregorio. Mr. M "Wow your early. That's Good!" That made him smile ear to ear. So I'm just waiting for the moment that he falls in line with his normal pain in the ass attitude...Waiting...Waiting... He shows me some weird stuff on the oven. I guess in case I need to fix it some day I'll know how. Waiting... And then A left hook. I knew it was going to happen at some point. But I had no Idea what I was expecting. Mr. M says "Greg I'm going next door to get coffee. Would you like anything?" HOLY SHIT!!! I didn't know what to say. Weather to fall over in astonishment or be thankful. "What would you like?"... Stutter... uhm... "Surprise me." I said. He said "You shure?" "Yup" And he left. I think he must have had marathon sex yesterday, got a good night sleep And came to work in A... What was it I said yesterday? Ah yes "Fantastically strange" mood. I tell you what that was some damn good coffee. I was expecting a small plain coffee. No sir It was a venti something or other... It was GOOD :):):) That made my whole morning :):):) Ok well I'll post again but for now It's nap time TTFN yfg

3 comments:

dAAve said...

You'll find that the longer you stay sober and then learn to live by the Steps, the nicer people will be.
Guess why.

Trudging said...

Yep, the more I work the steps, the nice people are.

kel said...

Hi Greg. Glad to hear things are going pretty good. Things with the prince are status quo and that is a good thing. Still clean, and he seems happy and content and hasnt fought his "house arrest" at all. His new girlfriend is a real sweetheart and I think she has alot to do with it. Whatever it is, I am grateful for a few moments of peace. Be well and thanks for the support....