Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good News, Bad News.

Good Morning,
Good news, Winter is almost here.
Bad news, The air conditioner broke.
Good news, I told my sponsor some gooey stuff last night.
Bad news. I'm still kind of embarrassed.

Well I am pleased to report that my email was answered. I stressed over that all day. LOL It just dawned on me I'm powerless over that too...Oh well I wish I would have thought of that yesterday morning I would have saved myself a lot of headache. Well I Have just sat here for 10 min and cant think of what to say so...
Today I am Grateful for:
1) Honesty.
2) I work my favorite shift today.
3) I woke up with a positive attitude.
4) Daave
5) Were slowing down at work.
6) My Daughter
7) I'm FINALLY getting my life together.
8) Multiple Migs. (Silence of the Lambs)
9) Non judgmental friends.
10) I made it another 24.
11) I'll be home from work...Play time in 12 1/2 hours.
...Mr. Hyde "Beer you would like beer for breakfast." Dr. Jekyll "SHUT UP FOOL!"...
12) I don't have to use my emergency coffee this morning cause fresh brewed coffee is sooo good. Folgers I'm grateful for Folgers...And I suppose their instant too cause last week I broke the coffee pot and I'm glad I had instant to make it through the next 2 days.
13) My General Manager at work. Mr. M. Although a pain in the ass sometimes, He's a decent fellow.
14) My "Jury" rigged alarm clock worked this morning! It was an experiment that went well. I bypassed my operational alarm clock and took a chance on "A new idea" and it worked.
15) LOL. Fiber.
16) I'm not an unlovely creature. (An alcoholic in his cups is an unlovely creature...Big book somewhere...I think...)
17) Free
18) Minnie. (those of you who read often know who I'm talking about.)
19) Trust. In myself, and others. And others trusting me. (This is new for me too)
20) Being Responsible.
21) My mothers death. (It was the event that started the process of me getting my life together...Mom I miss you and wish you could see your son and grand daughter grow up and do well.
22) Dewey Duck. A faithful companion in bed. Never bitches or hogs the covers...He's a stuffed animal. I've had him over a year now. He knows all my secretes and he's not tellin...

Well I suppose it's time to get ready for play time at the local fast food establishment. You all have a good day God bless. Merry CHRISTmas. yfg

1 comment:

dAAve said...

It's great that you shared some gooey stuff with your sponsor. That's one reason he's there. By the time the 2 of you have gone through all the steps, he should know you better than you know yourself.
Same thing with my coffeemaker. I went 2 days without one and had to use emergency coffee. Bought a new one yesterday. It will comprise my HNT pic tomorrow (probably).
Keep up the good work, stay sober and all will stay well.