Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good Morning

Dr. Jekyll: Good morning Mr. Hyde.
Mr. Hyde: Good Morning Dr. Jekyll.
Dr. Jekyll: Mr. Hyde how did you sleep last night?
Mr. Hyde: Not too well my lower back hurts cause you make me sleep on that damn
couch! Dr. Jekyll? What are we going to do today?
Dr. Jekyll: Well Mr. Hyde We Have to wash our work uniform in the tub, Clean the room
So we can sleep on the floor again, Go to wall mart to replace the coffee pot you broke
yesterday and to buy a towel so the evil roommate can have her fu**ing towel back.
Mr. Hyde: Hey Dr. Jekyll? Aren't you getting some money today?
Dr. Jekyll: Yes 50 Dollars.
Mr. Hyde: Well if you have any Money left over can I have a beer? It's only one no one will
know!
Dr. Jekyll: HELL NO! You idiot we have to go volunteer at the alano club today and we cant go
walking in their with alckie breath. Now you know better.
Mr. Hyde: But it's only one you could bring your tooth brush and some body spray and if you
"accidentally" wake up the beast then you could get your money sooner and the sooner
you quench my thirst the sooner the effects will wear off...And the smell.
Dr. Jekyll: NO!!!
Mr. Hyde: Come on it's only one! I promise I wont ask For another one today. (Mr. Hyde thinks
to himself...Just wait till tomorrow you stupid fool. Feed me today and I'll get two out of
you tomorrow.)
Dr. Jekyll: NO!!! And that is final I will not let you have any food! You have lied to me so many
times before and ruined me so many times before that I'm on to you this time.

Stay tuned for our next adventure. Check back tonight to see who won this battle
till then...

1 comment:

Alcoholic Brain said...

Might wanna wait a year before you quit tabbacco...check the spelling on that. Nice work. Keep writing, more will be revealed to you. Keep coming back!