Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Volunteer

Good Morning, Well Yesterday went well and today is my first and only day off in the last 7 days. Then I work another 7 days again with only one day off. $$$. I'm going into work shortly...30 min. Our parking lot is...Well it's nasty so I'm going to hose it down as we do not have time to do it on the clock. So I'm going to go have breakfast @ work and then I'm going to play with some water then come back home and wash some laundry, clean my room, and do the dishes...Seeing their is only two out of three of us who do the dishes and it's my turn. (thanks for participation AB I appreciate your help.) Hopefully I can get this done by 5:30pm because then I must head to the alano club to volunteer for a 4 hour shift. I'll write again today...I hope but for now I'll be going I need to get ready for my day. TTFN yfg

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Good that you're staying busy, evern if it is at work on a day off.
And you never again need allow your roommate to get under your skin. You're powerless over her actions and inactions.

Gooey Munster said...

I too am glad to hear that you are keeping busy. You can be accountable for a showing up at a job and being of service -- this is big!