Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sleepy


Good morning,
I slept SO good last night. My brain is not quite awake yet, I'm still on my first cup of coffee. I'm a proud father! My daughters picture is in my last post, Her name is Amber Rayne, say Hi amber. Thank all for the compliments on her beauty :) :) :) I'll (should) Have more pictures of her in two weeks or so :) :) :) You'll notice my side bar on the right has disappeared. I was adding a clock and ...Well I don't know what happened It just disappeared...So hopefully I can work out the bugs....

Today I am Gratefull for:
1) prison
2) My Mothers death (It Knocked a lot of sense into me)
3) Roy Boy Your love, wisdom and humor Carry me over many humps in the road.
4) All My fellow bloggers Who call me on my shit!
5) A 17 cent an hour raise at work (that I didn't notice until 6 weeks later LOL)
6) My job
7) A roof over my head.
8) AA
9) clean clothes.
10) Hot showers.
11) Contact with my daughter.
12) My ...Wife is in active addiction. Which guarantees me custody of my daughter :):):)
13) Michael and Ren
14) Sharon God bless on your trip
15) Tod, My grand sponsor, So much wisdom of the bible:) you encourage me.
16) Bills. (wow I put that...I used to resent bills and "Forget" to pay then...I must be growing...)
17) COFFEE
18) Pen and paper
19) My parents. (Their picture above) They have been so wonderful. They are like the parents I wish I always had. They show such perfect unconditional love.
20) Minnie you sharpen me. It hurts...But thank-you
21) Honesty
22) Everyone who comments on my blog

...Wow that was hard. I thought I'd come up with an impressive list of 100. If you have found your name at the end or middle. They are in no order of importance so don't feel offended if your last on the list...No worries mate.
Well it's that time again. I need to get ready for a 12 hour day @ my J.O.B. Have a great day all...Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all A...Hum...A great...No...Super fantastic day...

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Good morning Greg. Thanks for stopping by and I will link you on my sidebar.
Keep Coming Back.

Mary Christine said...

Hope you have a great day.

Alcoholic Brain said...

The sea has calmed. It's waves will now, just carress the shore..Keep it simple.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a doll!!!

Hope your day went well.


Christie

Anonymous said...

The minute I saw the gratitude list, I knew you were a friend of Bill.

Hiya!

You know, there are no coicidences. Last night I had a very close encounter of the relapse kind: old friend. The worst part is that he came over with a craving. Thanks to my admission of powerlessness I did not experience the angst that has accommpanied such encounters in the past. I had to let go of the situation and leave it in a higher power's hands. Fortunately (drugs), and disappointedly (sex), nothing happened.

Today I am grateful that I can wake up without the emotional hangover and find your blog through the blog email.

Your page looks fine. I wish I could get an anwser to my question.

Peace out!