Thursday, August 17, 2006

Reverse

Good afternoon. Back when I was homeless I loved dumpster diving. Ahhh the treasures and GOOD food I found. I couldn't wait to go dig through the trash. HIGH as hell, all alone in my own world digging through the trash...ahhh those were the days. Everyone left me alone!!!
Reverse.
This morning my boss Mrs. S asked me to take our (work) trash out of starbucks cardboard dumpster. 3 days ago our trash was full so we used their dumpster. One of my idiot co-workers can't read the big red sign that said "Warning no garbage. Cardboard only!" anyways as I was digging through the nasty smelly garbage it dawned on me. Back when I was homeless I dug through trash to get "paid" now I'm getting "paid" to dig through garbage.
Reverse.
Today was a good day. I'm off tomorrow and it's payday. Have a good night all hope all was well in your worlds today. yfg
Oh I forgot happy HNT

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Glad you had a good day. Treat that paycheck well.

Trudging said...

I get you about the garbage thing