Sunday, August 13, 2006

Past due

Good Morning, well I just spent from 1:30am to 6am At the river. Watched the sunrise in peace and quiet, solitude and cold! I should have dressed warmer. My friend thought I was crazy for leaving the house so early (well I thought so whether he did or not isn't important) Yesterday at about 2pm I acquired the case of the fuck it's! Then by 3:30pm I was shopping at the local safeway and I had a jar of best foods Mayo in my hand and I had this strong urge to throw it at a Mexicans head. So I came home slept for 8 hours and went to the river to "chill" out. Little did I know I would shiver the whole time. Do you think I had enough sense to walk 6 blocks home to get something warmer? No I was/am stubborn and I was not leaving the solitude of the river. Today I'm doing laundry and cleaning my room. My room is in desperate need of cleaning. I guess this is all for the day...Till tomorrow yfg

1 comment:

dAAve said...

You haven't mentioned getting to a meeting the past few days. I hope they are becoming a part of your life. I must go every day. I accept that. I've learned to enjoy them tremendously and feel better every time I leave.