Friday, August 04, 2006

My neck...My poor neck

Good Morning friends. Wow I have received such a Warm welcome from all thank-you.
I'll get straight to the point this morning. The program suggests, "Principles before personalities," the Bible suggests, "Treat others as you would like to be treated." The serenity prayer suggests, "to accept the things I can not change." Well screw 'em all!!! One of my room mates is a Mean nasty bitch! I try and I try to be nice. Yet EVERY time she bites my head off. I have thought of every way I can think of to get the point across to her that I DO NOT LIKE YOU MINNEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!! DO NOT TALK TO ME DO NOT CALL ME, DO NOT ASK FOR MY HELP, LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. She does not get it. It seems that when I get stressed out I carry my stress in my neck. Man oh man does my neck hurt!!! Minney is like one of those horny dogs who is always humping your leg...You kick it off and say bad dog and moments later it's back humping your leg again. Minney is starting a new relationship. Which makes me happy and hopeful. Why? Because maybe her and her new boyfriend (Poor sucker) Will get their own place. Yes this will make my share of the rent go up $100 But oh well My life would be much nicer with out the evil witch, leg humping dog in the house. I think I might leave a note with my blog address on it so she can read this at her leisure AND THEN MAYBE SHE WILL GET THE POINT TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Ok Well I need to get ready for work...I love my job...Have a good day friends and again thanks for the warm Welcome...

4 comments:

Mary Christine said...

"resentment is the number one offender. It destroys more alcoholics than anything else." Please be careful. Being resentful of someone else is like taking poison and waiting for THEM to die. It kills US.

Alcoholic Brain said...

When did Jesus get pissed?? hmmm...Don't make yourself sicker. Lean toward weller...

sharonsjourney said...

Maybe you could just smile at her, & make her wonder what you're up to. Smiling would be good for you too. Think of what you're grateful for. Say the Serenity Prayer. Try 'Thy Will, not mine be done' see how it goes. I feel for you.

Alcoholic Brain said...

pages 84 and 85 of the AA bog book helps me with things such as these you mention...Keep writing. Get your groove on!