Thursday, August 31, 2006

3 Questions.

Good Mroning.
1) Principles before personalities. Their is a personality I cant stand... In fact I hate! (Resentments are the #1 offender...) I just cant seem to find a "Happy" place with this individual. I can't find the principle. What is principle?
2) Have you ever wanted some thing so bad that you would do ANYTHING for it? Here are the things I want real bad:
a) Sobriety
b) Custody of my daughter
c) Love...
...That's funny...
a) That we were alcoholic and...
B) That probably no human power..
C) That God could and would if he were sought.
Look to God Greg. Quit focusing on the Evil bitch... Live and let live. I was thinking of my selfish desires in the first set of abc then Dr. Jekyll reminded me of the other set... Things that make you go Hummmm. I wonder what he is trying to tell me???

3)Trudging said...

Great pictures! I am glad that you stayed sober but, what are you doing going camping with people who drink and drug.

Greg said...

I didn't go camping with anyone that used drugs or anything else. It was our neighbors at the camp ground. They invited us over for dinner. Woo hoo free food. So we went. They happen to be active in their addiction and asked us and we said no!!!

I am glad to have gone camping with my Best friend/sponsor :):):)
Yesterday was great:) although I was still camping, I still found it easy to do what I had to do:) Mr. M Is being weird lately. He's trying to make jokes... Hummm Keep it up Mr. M :):):) we love it :):):)
I must get ready for play time hagd all yfg

2 comments:

Alcoholic Brain said...

There are those too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders...

Unknown said...

1) principles ~ they would be to treat other people the proper way regardless if we like them or not. We do not have to like everyone but we have to treat them right. The way our HP would have us treat them . Read the St. Francis prayer SEVERAL times. That has helped me. Good luck!

2) Yes I wanted sobriety bad enough that I would do anything for it. That is all I can think of. It is the only thing I have EVER been willing to go that extra extra extra mile for.