Sunday, September 03, 2006

Theirs nothing in the lettuce water.


Good morning :)Sunday my favorite day :) plus I get off work at 11 today. WOO HOO :):):) Butter flys are hard to photograph :( they just don't stay still long enough :( These two did stay still and although not very good pictures I'm happy to have them :)
I walked home from work yesterday and took the senic route. The pic above was taken in the state park. The below pic was taken on the bike path about 15 blocks from home.
This week has been a SUPER week :):):) LOL Friday I drew smiley faces in random spots at work. About 50 of them. When one of my co-workers came to work he said oh Mrs. SS (The night mgr, different from Mrs. S the day mgr.) Is mad at you! Why? She said those smilies where every where. LOL She came in yesterday and as soon as we made eye contact we bolth started to laugh. 20 survived the night. I wonder how many made it through last night???
Well lets see here ... Today I'm grateful for:
1) Butter flys.
2) roommate #2's time here I believe is short :):):)
3) a short day.
4) the path less traveled.
5) hazelnut coffee.
6) Friends.
7) friends in blogdom.
8) Family.
9) Family in recovery.
10) 16 days till I see my daughter :):):)
11) hideously dry tobacco is better than no tobacco.
12) peace and quiet :):):)
13) I haven't seen roommate 2 in 50 hours.

I'm really running behind this morning usually I'm 1/2 way to play time now. I must go hagd my friends yfg

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Have you tried praying for roommate #2? Ask your HP that she have everything that you want, and more. Do this for 2 weeks, every day/night, and report back here.

Unknown said...

That is cute about the smiley faces! giggles~