Monday, August 21, 2006

Amusement Park 101

Good Morning. Weee what a ride. Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...Just for today...
Wow What a night! Glad I'm waking up sober at home drinking coffee than at the river drinking beer! It's difficult to remember One Day at a time!
Laundry day again and I must clean me room...More coffee I need more coffee!
Todaay I'm graateful for:
1) Sober today.
2) Roy.
3) Car problems last night. I got to meet another addict from LA. Maybe friends?
4) Bananas.
5) Day off #2.
6) Music.
7) Gillette Power razors! These things are great I love then! I shaved my head last night in under 30 min. WOW! Thanks Gillette.
8) Play time.
9) the ONLY bridge I didn't burn in Idaho happens to be the bridge that I have to cross to get my daughter back.
10) Amber Rayne (my daughter.)
11) Food in the fridge.
12) I'm not homeless today!
13) Another rent receipt.
14) Fall is almost here. I cant wait for snow!
15) Everyone that showed up to the meeting last night.
16) I didn't have to do dishes yesterday.
17) Honestly things are not as bad as I felt last night! Things are really ok.
18) I'm glad I have my left hand and no stiches. (see my last post)
19) I miss my mother. But grateful she does not have to suffer anymore.

... I hear a sparrow:):):):):):):)

20) Tod. I would like to emulate your love for God and others. Thanks.
21) Fellow bloggers. Who read and comment! Thanks. Thank you. No really THANK YOU!!!
22) Blogger. For providing a FREE (my favorite word) service. A place where I can be me.

...Am I grateful for 100 things???

23) I'm glad my wife is in active addiction so It improves my chances to get Amber.
24) I'm SOOO Glad I do not have to live with that...Woman anymore!
25) My higher power.
26) I'm grateful I don't have cancer. This disease although Rough, Cancer is probably worse?
27) a noon meeting today.
28) Copenhagen.
29) Alfredo. Minny's beta fish. Alfredo and I have Bonded a lot in the last month. I'm going to miss the 'ol chap when "he" moves out.
30) Recovery books.
31) Bill and Dr. Bob.
32) My stupid iPod.
33) I'm single and I do not have to deal with women. From past experience their (most not all) psycho. Maybe I'll find Gods miracle woman for me... Some day.
34) More coffee.
35) I've never killed anyone
36) Today I do not have to be a man whore to get my next dose of oblivion:):):):):)
37) My head is sooo smooth.
38) Raisin bran...Not too much now Greg...LOL.
39) The WWW.
40) CHRISTmas. I cant wait till CHRISTmas.
41) The desire to STAY sober.
42) AA
43) NA
44) Anonmyity (Spelling)
45) Toilet paper. Not leaves.
50) ...Yeah ok...Responsibility.
51) Music.
52) Air conditioning.
53) Mr. M. Sharpening my people skills.
54) Mrs. S. Letting me slack on my people skills.
55) Coffee.
56) Alano club.
57) Learning spanish.
58) No Mr. Hyde were not grateful for beer.
59) I get another chance to try again today.
... Man this is getting tough! 100 I dont think I can do it.
60) Annoying people on Yahoo messenger who keep interupting me.
61) The serinity prayer.
62) ...

Ok thats all I'm thinking of shit to make up now. Wow 61. I suppose I do have something to be grateful for. No sense in watching thoes all disapear with each can of beer!
Hagd all. yfG

1 comment:

Alcoholic Brain said...

Dude, sweet! Keep coming back!